Posting an offer on Avontage enables others in the community to view your product or service. Here's how to get started.
- While logged in to your account, click on Post a Request.
- Enter a catchy and descriptive title for your request. Your title can be up to 60 characters long.
- Enter the fair market value in $USD/Avontage Bucks, one Avontage Buck = $1 USD.
- Write a detailed description of your request. If your description contains YouTube links, the videos will be shown below the description. (Descriptions are limited to 5,000 characters.)
- Add hashtags that will help others search for your request.
- From the drop-down, select an estimated budget for the job.
- Provide a time-frame for how soon the job is needed.
- Location: if you have a physical location you will list the address of your business. Otherwise, list the city you are located in.
- Upload images to your request so that they stand out on the website and showcase the product or service you provide. The image should be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format at 660 x 440 pixels.
- Select if you will auto-accept the transaction which will eliminate manually accepting or declining a request-response.
- Finally - click Save and Post Offer!
TIP: Grab the lower right corner of the Description and Hashtag boxes to enlarge them if you need more room.